Date(s) – 02/15/2017
9:30 am – 11:00 am
Lexington Community Center Room 217
39 Marrett Road
The goals of the ADHD Parent Support Group are to:
- To build social connections for parents/caregivers, with the assumption that all information shared will be kept confidential and not shared outside the group (unless given permission by the person sharing the info)
- To share resources/treatment options
- To share information about various approaches/support options used in Lexington Public School, at different levels and schools
- To share social skills opportunities for our children
- To share information about speakers and possibly bring in speakers to Lexington
- To provide education/information back to Lexington Public Schools about ADHD
All parents are welcome!
Please RSVP if you plan to attend to email@example.com.