1. Obtain information about Special Education (IEP) and 504 programs and services in the Lexington Public Schools.
2. Connect with other parents of children with disabilities or academic, social and/ or emotional challenges who have similar questions and concerns via monthly meetings, coffees, support groups, and a member listserv.
3. Learn from leading experts within special education at our monthly meetings — the first of which is a Meet & Greet on Wednesday, September 26, at 7 pm, at Cary Memorial Library in the large meeting room!
4. Become part of a larger group advocating for high quality special education services — have a voice!
5. It’s easy! Just a click of a button . . . Click Here!
Not sure if you renewed for this year already? Email Lauren at email@example.com, and she will check for you.
Please don’t delay; we will be updating the yahoo group based on the current membership list in October. Alumni parents are welcome to renew as well.