Date(s) – 03/28/2018
9:30 am – 11:00 am
Lexington Community Center, Room 221
39 Marrett Road
The next meeting of the Lexington ADHD Parent Group will be held on March 28th from 9.30 – 11.00am.
At this meeting, we will be joined by three pediatric neuropsychologists from Concord Comprehensive Neurospychological Services ( www.concordneuropsych.com): Dr. Allison Evans, Dr. Eavan Miles-Mason and Dr, Kathryn Connolly. They will be there to answer questions about the role of neuropsycholgical evaluations in diagnosing ADHD, and what to expect from the process and neuropsychological reports that result.
The Lexington ADHD Parent Group has been created to:
* build social connections for parents/caregivers, with the assumption that all information shared will be kept confidential and not shared outside the group (unless given permission by the person sharing the info)
* share resources/treatment options
* share information about various approaches/support options used in Lexington Public School, at different levels and schools
* share social skills opportunities for our children
* share information about speakers and possibly bring in speakers to Lexington
* provide education/information back to Lexington Public Schools about ADHD